Become An Unibu Affiliate
Founded in Windermere, Cumbria in 2016 by Shirley Crisp, Unibu is on a mission to energize the British textile industry, manufacturing women’s and men’s underwear. Passionate about supporting the UK textile industry everything Unibu create is Made In Britain, we source all our fabric, components and packaging from UK manufacturers and suppliers. Unibu is all about Comfort, Quality and Style.
After spending years in the lingerie industry Shirley knew the importance of a well designed and made product. All Unibu’s styles are created with the user in mind, only when using the finest cotton jersey fabric and the best quality elastic do you achieve the ultimate in comfort. Attention to details and not cutting corners in design makes our products stand out from the rest.. Unibu is a Small Business Saturday Top 100 Winner, and recognized as a leading British underwear manufacturer.
Customers can shop online at www.unibu.co.uk we ship worldwide.
What does an affiliate do?
- Promote Unibu by placing branded ads, banners and links on their site
- Access the Unibu product data feed to promote new products and the latest underwear trends to their followers
Why Join The Unibu Affiliate Programme?
- It’s free
- We have a high Average Order Value and Returning Customers
- You can receive up to 10% commission
- We’ll frequently provide you with aesthetic, seasonal, branded banners
- We’ll email you with the latest underwear fashion and trends, newsletters to help you with your affiliate journey.
- Unibu are passionate about everything they do, and we will be here to answer or help you with any questions or concerns you may have.
- We’re always looking to reward our best publishers so there’s ample opportunity to become a successful affiliate member.
Affiliate Commission Rates
|£250 - £650||7.5%|
These commissions rates are at the discretion of Unibu and are under review on a monthly basis, changes to the commission scale can happen given monthly notice by Unibu. All returns and refunds will be taken into account on a rolling monthly basis (IE if a customer returns goods after the commission is paid, it will be altered on the following month).
Commission is paid via PayPal, or bank transfer on the first day of the month, on the second month following and sales you have made. For example, commission earned during January will be paid on the first of March. Commission earned in February will be paid on the 1st of April.
This allows us to take into consideration any cancelled orders or returns before commission is finalised.
How it works
How it works…
Simply apply for our Unibu programme and we’ll review. Once accepted you’ll be able to access our text links and banner HTMLs.
Although we encourage all sites to apply, we will not approve your application if you have any offensive, inappropriate or unlawful material. We are particularly keen for content sites to come onto our programme, that promote British made products, respectfully that affiliate do not directly bid or go into direct competition with Unibu.
We love to hear from you so drop us an email on: email@example.com
Register as an affiliate
Anyone can apply to be an Unibu affiliate. We try to review each application within a few hours, and once you are approved you are free to start earning commission.