Unibu Brand Ambassador
Are you looking for a new challange in life? Wanting a new income? Love sales? Want to work the hours that suit your lifestyle? sometimes finding all these things whilst searching for a new exciting role can be a challenge in itself. We've all been there, Sometimes you need the security of a full/part time job, but want to try something new, without taking a massive risk, You might want to earn some extra money because you want to save for a trip of a lifetime, family wedding, new car or even just because you just love meeting new people and it suits your lifestyle, becoming a Unibu Brand Ambassador is a great way for you to be totally in charge of your working hours.
Who and what is Unibu?
Unibu is a truly British brand of ladies and gents underwear, Shirley Crisp founded Unibu after spending her working life in retail. She owned her own specialist lingerie store based in Windermere, Cumbria, Shirley had always been passionate about sourcing quality products at an affordable price for her customers, During this time in retail on many buying trips Shirley noticed that there were very few lingerie brands supporting British manufacturing, This puzzled her, as Made In Britain products are know worldwide as a bench mark for quality, and known historically as the true home of underwear manufacturing. She asked many suppliers why? they no longer manufactured in the UK, and often heard that UK manufacturing was 'dead', and it could never return. Shirley simply couldn't believe this, why a country couldn't manufacture anymore, but was happy to import millions of pairs of briefs a year, This didn't make sense, Unibu was born! After scouring the UK to see who could supply Unibu, the one criteria that was non negotiable was it had to be made here in Britain, Nothing was to be imported in, apart from the raw cotton! It needed to be fully traceable and the quality had to be amazing. Shirley knew after spending so much time talking to customers over the years that ladies and gents shared one thing in common when it came to underwear "They wanted comfort" So she set to work, Unibu range of underwear ticks every box. In September 2016 Unibu was selected as one of the Top 100 Small Business in the UK, and Shirley enjoyed a visit to Number 10 Downing Street, London in December. Shirley is passionate and ambitious about her brand Unibu, She has a clear vision on where she wants to take her 100% British made underwear, and is proud of what it has achieved so far.
So how does it work? What is a Brand Ambassador?
Becoming a Brand Ambassador can take as little or as much time as you want to dedicate to it, obviously the more you work at it, the more you earn. You are self employed so there's nobody to tell you when or where, you are your own boss! Unibu offers full support, and are always on hand.
So what do you need to know? Unibu want their Brand Ambassadors to be 100% happy. You will be classed as self employed, but that doesnt mean your on your own. To become a Brand Ambassador you will need to fill out a short application form. We will then contact you at a mutually convenient time to discuss the position, and find out what your looking for and what we are offering. There is a initial Start Up Package cost, which will be explained to you and it's contents,we also offer a Full Buy Back Guarantee, if you ever change your mind. The role is commission based so the world is really your oyster, you recieve a minimum of 10% per pack sold, and you are paid monthly direct into your chosen bank account.
I'm still interested! What do l do now? Is there anything else l need to know?
- I would like to apply Application Form
- What is the company called? and where are they based? Unibu, 31 Broad Street, Windermere,Cumbria, LA23 2AB email@example.com
- What is a Brand Ambassador? A Brand Ambassador is a self employed sales agent.
- Does it cost me anything? what if l change my mind? - There is a Start Up Pack costing only £20.00 , We offer a Full Buy Back Guarantee, just in case you change you mind!
- How do l get paid? - Your role is self employed so you are paid commission based on your actual sales made, this is paid monthly direct into your chosen bank account, we also issue you with a monthly statement of account.
- Do l deliver the product to the customer? - No. This is the great thing. We dispatch from out head office direct to the customer, so all you need to do is concentrate on is securing sales. However if you build a good rapport with your customers they hopefully will repeat order with you.
- What commission do l get? - A Brand Ambassador starting commission is 10% per pack sold.
- What if the customer changes their mind, do l deal with returns? - No the customer can return the goods direct to Unibu and recive ether a full refund or replacement.
- Would l be restricted to what location l am aloud to sell in? - No. There are no restrictions regarding location, as long as you are selling direct to the customer, not on any third party sites or business customers.
- Can l go and visit groups and give a presentation about Unibu? - Yes this would be a great idea. We find this is a great way to build your business and make new contacts. Let Unibu know if you require more information to help with your presentation.